[bct] Re: Jaws, Braille displays, and docking stations.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:06:38 -0800

Mary, I do have one of those cables, I hadn't tried that yet.  I got my
Millennium used a few months ago, mainly for the purpose of a cheap braille
display.  I actually use a Braille note PK for a note taker.  However, I love
the fac that you can switch easily between display and note taking mode, just
incase you're sitting there and want to jot something down.  Also missed the
longer display for reading books, and because the millennium has a compact
flash slot, i can switch stuff easily between it, the Braille Note, and the
computer.  All in all, not a bad little machine.