[bct] Re: Jaws 7 and thumb drive

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:21:14 +0000

I am a bit confused about this.  Is this a program you can download onto thumb
drive or CD and run on any PC without needing to install it on a PC or is it an
online service that you pay a subscription for.  The website seems to just talk
about the subscription service.

I am interested in the idea of being able to make any PC I come across speak to
me.

>>> catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/14/05 03:41am >>>
I haven't tried the Key to Freedom but I did burn the system access demo
onto a CD and ran it on a PC which has Nero on it and I had no problems.
But FB did tell me that it is not a full screen reader, the person I
talked with was pushing the FB from the Website which I think is good
for  an inexperienced computer user or someone new to the Web.
Curt