[bct] Re: Jake's wonderful e-mail about blindness

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:33:24 -0800

Is that something like:
Green grass and high tides for ever?
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 2:16 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Jake's wonderful e-mail about blindness

Thanks, Hope; hear that sigh of relief? This list is incredible! When you vent, you're not told to get a life, or be quiet, or the idea doesn't work. You're just accepted, and treated respectfully. Second time this week I've spoken out on something close to heart, and am so very, very grateful for the acceptance you all show to those of us who just have to say something. Thank you all so very much.

Join me in the Harper Hall, everyone; you shall drink what you like, and all the musicians who love to play and sing shall serenade you!