[bct] Re: Jake's wonderful e-mail about blindness

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:16:52 -0500

The next time somebody tells me that blindness is merely an inconvenience, I will drop something little that rolls on carpet so they cannot hear where it has gone and challenge them to spend three hours searching and then tell me being blind is no big deal, inconvenience my fundamental parts...

I think this is where the NFB and I have disagreements, but let's not get into a flame fest against any organization.