[bct] Re: Jake's wonderful e-mail about blindness

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:51:17 -0800

Kla is probably the only thing I'd drink! So yes, kla, and maybe some spices added to it.

Now that I think of it, it would be hard to choose between harper and healer, but I suspect harper would win out, with a minor in healing. I don't know who would be master harper; maybe we could all take turns! And maybe we could have smaller dragons, say about the size of a cat or dog, as pets; bigger than fire lizards; wouldn't that be grand! Then we could all have one, and they wouldn't have to be isolated; they could be with us all the time.

I think in one of the later books, the Red Star's orbit was adjusted so it wouldn't bother Perne any more. This was after they rebuilt the buried ship and learned to speak to the ship's computer. Ah, need to read that book again too. And did you read the book about the dolphins of Perne? That was a good one too. Some of the latest ones are in braille on web braille.