[bct] Re: Jake's wonderful e-mail about blindness

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:34:32 -0600

I agree with all of you. I can't relate to having been able to see because I've always been totally blind, but my roommate is 45 and is losing vision. He will often tell me how wonderful it was being able to play hockey, for instance. Then when he had his brain tumor removed, his doctor said it would probably be a good idea to stay off the rink. My roommate also grew up a Mac user, and he now has a Dell like me running Windows and JFW.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>