[bct] Jake's wonderful E-mail about blindness

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:59:04 -0500

My hats off to all you guys who lost your sight in recent times.  You have
learned how to live successfully and that's awesome!  I thought you'd miss
stuff you had once seen.  Heck, I only saw in infancy and I feel like I miss
seeing too--because I'd love to see the world and other people.  There is
research being done now, with human trials, re artificial retina systems for
those who had sight for many years, then lost it.  Have any of you looked
into this?  Beth