[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:55:09 -0600

Hi, Mary.  As someone who has been in the adaptive technology field since
1990, I must tell you this.  You would be surprised if you knew how many
pirated copies of Window-Eyes and other adaptive programs that I and others
have seen.  It is an outrage, and people ought to be prosecuted for it.
These people who develop the programs we use are trying very hard to make a
living, and they are totally thwarted by modern-day pirates.  It's really
not a good thing, but unfortunately, it will never stop.  You all have a
wonderful afternoon, morning, or evening; whichever it is where you live.
All the very best from my family to yours!