[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:11:38 -0600

Yes it would be great if these screenreaders were free wouldn't it? I just realized another thing earlier today when going over JFW with my roommate. Since I only have light perception, I don't use the actual screen on a computer and therefore I don't know how the various JAWS icons and other things are positioned, i.e., top left and bottom right of the screen. My roommate, on the other hand, has some useful vision and he is being trained in JAWS by someone with partial vision. I was trained by a totally blind person.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>