[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:21:40 -0000

I am Sorry Niel but I have to agree with bill. Why does a company adopt sutch a system like authorisation? You will never stop piracy, never. So the question is simple how do you limit it as mutch as possible? I am sure the answer is not by using sutch an arckiic system. I would say that a large majority of Screen reader users are unemploied so how are they supposed to aford sutch an expencive peace of software, especially as computers are so important in the world today. On the price issue I am not just addressing that to Freedom scientific but also to Dolphin and GW micro. Hear in the UK JFW costs £650 and Window eyes costs £550 with hal around that price as well their, now that is alot of money. I do not how much those prices equate in Dollers but I can not be a small amount.
Riz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>