[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:56:25 -0800

Even though Window-Eyes is my main screen reader, I have always felt that
the W E keyboard interface is less intuitive than JFW.  These days, however,
there are so many key combinations used by both, they have become hard to
remember and both involve some keyboard gymnastics.

In theory it is possible to make up your own keyboard scheme with both
screen readers, but in practical terms it doesn't seem to be all that
realistic most of the time.

Bill