[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:59:46 -0600

Hi Shane. I think I know where you're coming from. Recently I was at my parents' house and I booted up my sister's computer, which has an earlier version of JAWS for Windows on it, and a message popped up which I had never even heard before in all my years of using computers. It said something about a guest being logged into JFW or something like that. When I tried to configure a few settings it wouldn't let me. If I went to the Verbosity settings with Insert V, I could do it but as you know those settings are only temporary. The only thing I could think of was that for some reason my sister who is away at college is still logged into that computer. But that sister doesn't use any adaptive technology. I think my brother said the same thing. He is a JAWS user as well.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>