[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:45:16 -0800

Hi Bill,
Probably more than on JAWS itself!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:56 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

Hi Frank,

You would have to use up all three of the activations that you get with a
copy of Jaws.  However, They've always been willing to replace your
activations for just about any good reason.  I've always wondered how much
time and money has been spent just creating and supporting the JFW copy
protection scheme.