[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:19:28 -0600

You said, "I can hardly blame those who resort to such means in a

Well, I guess we now know why JAWS has an authorization scheme.  If
there are people like you who would condone pirating software just
because you couldn't afford it, I think you have answered your own
question about why JAWS has an Authorization plan.