[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:56:53 -0800

Hi Frank,

You would have to use up all three of the activations that you get with a
copy of Jaws.  However, They've always been willing to replace your
activations for just about any good reason.  I've always wondered how much
time and money has been spent just creating and supporting the JFW copy
protection scheme.

Bill