[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:49:33 -0600

The real rule as far as FS is concerned is that you can only use a single user
licensed copy of Jaws on one computer at a time.  It can be installed on more
than one computer, but you can only use it on one computer at a time.  Thus,
you can have Jaws on a computer at work and a computer at home while using the
same license for both copies.  The reasoning being that you can't very well be
at home and at work at the same time.