[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:34:50 -0500

Hi, also Window-eyes has a new 60 day timed evaluation that if you are
interested you can purchase for $39.00  This will run for 60 days
without interruptions.  if you purchase the full wineyes within the 60
days they apply the $39.00 to your purchase price.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:31:00 -0800
"boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

b> An addendum to my post on piracy:
b> I have to give cudos to Window-Eyes.  They have a leasing program to address
b> the very concern I posted.
b> Far as I know, no such program exists to purchase Jaws.
b> =====
b> Feel the power...
b> Wield the magic!...
b> http://www.draconisentertainment.com
b> Gaming at the speed of sound!
b> ----- Original Message -----
b> From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
b> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
b> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:34 PM
b> Subject: [bct] Re: JFW and W.E.
b> > Believe it or not, I have bin told that it's going to be easier to pirate
b> > JFW with this new on line thing.
b> > I have also known of people that were able to copy or crack the
b> > authorizations.
b> > Don't worry, it's not me.
b> > My copy is legal, and I'm to dumb to crack any keys.
b> > Hehehehehehehe,
b> > ----- Original Message -----
b> > From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
b> > To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
b> > Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:55 PM
b> > Subject: [bct] Re: JFW and W.E.
b> >
b> >
b> >> Hi, Mary.  As someone who has been in the adaptive technology field since
b> >> 1990, I must tell you this.  You would be surprised if you knew how many
b> >> pirated copies of Window-Eyes and other adaptive programs that I and
b> >> others
b> >> have seen.  It is an outrage, and people ought to be prosecuted for it.
b> >> These people who develop the programs we use are trying very hard to make
b> >> a
b> >> living, and they are totally thwarted by modern-day pirates.  It's really
b> >> not a good thing, but unfortunately, it will never stop.  You all have a
b> >> wonderful afternoon, morning, or evening; whichever it is where you live.
b> >> All the very best from my family to yours!
b> >>
b> >>
b> >>
b> >
b> __________ NOD32 1.1382 (20060127) Information __________
b> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
b> http://www.eset.com

Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The early bird gets the worm! -English Proverb.