[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:25:12 -0800

All well and good, but what of those who don't have $900 lying about? At least now, those who buy Openbook get Connect Out Loud for free, and that at least gives them bare-bones access to their computers ... but there would be a lot less piracy if prices were more affordable. I'm usuallyu one who agrees with your stance on piracy, but in the case of adaptive tech, I can hardly blame those who resort to such means in a pinch.

=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
http://www.draconisentertainment.com