[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:53:40 -0500

I think one of the reasons that they haven't dropped the authorization
thing is because of over seas pirating! Apparently it's a bigger problem
then over here? I don't know... I teach JFW everyday, but I've had no
experience with Window eyes yet. Most people in Georgia are Jaws users
as far as I know.

Darren Duff

Assistive Technology Instructor

Phone 770-432-7280       800-726-7406     Fax: 770-432-5457

dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our Web site at

http://www.BLVSgeorgia.org