[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:34:04 -0800

Believe it or not, I have bin told that it's going to be easier to pirate JFW with this new on line thing.
I have also known of people that were able to copy or crack the authorizations.
Don't worry, it's not me.
My copy is legal, and I'm to dumb to crack any keys.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>