[bct] Re: JFW and W.E.

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:28:04 -0800

Hi Mary,
My JFW 5.1 authorization disk had five keys on it, and I was or still am able to use and remove them at will, but it's not the same now.
I'm sure that they are spending lots of money on the authorization scheme, and who is paying for it?
That's right, us.
I have noticed that many people are now turning to WE, and I'm starting to understand why.
The price for JFW is ridiculous, and tech support is bad.
That's only my thought.