[bct] Re: JAWS public beta is now available

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:36:38 -0700

MessageHey Rick,

Oh, no, not that sluggish keyboard entry bug again!?  I sure hope not, but I'll
try this beta for myself and put in a bug report if it is true for me.  That
happened in 6.0 and it seemed to take forever to get it tracked down and
resolved!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.