[bct] Re: JAWS public beta is now available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:12:20 -0600

hi. I found that I needed to turn off typing echo when using msn messenger 8, also known as Windows live messenger beta. It would not keep up with my typing using dec-talk express, Dec-talk access 32 or the AT&T natural voices, Mike and Crystal 16k.

I submitted a bug report to FS, so hopefully this issue will be one of the fixes available in the next update. I love that new automatic updates feature!

At 06:47 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:

It generally isn't in the betas from my former beta testing days with FS.