[bct] Re: JAWS and Sound Blaster Audigy

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:54:34 -0800

Hey Neal,

Thanks, I'd be interested in anything you figure out.  Try listening to the
second and lasd voicings of the letters in my audio versus the first and the
third.  Instances 2 and 4 to me have the muddy sound and are after the
machine made a different sound.  I've had this sound card for about a week
and thus far it is only after a different sound plays that I've noticed this
so far.  I use headphones a lot with this particular computer and would like
to figure it out.