[bct] Re: JAWS and Sound Blaster Audigy

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:50:30 -0000

Kelly I think that it may just be a conflict with the screen reader and the sound card. I am not sure why they would react like this but Windows sometimes shares resaurces and you get things like this. Does it happen if you use any other sappi enjen sutch as the Microsoft sappi voices?
Riz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>