[bct] Re: JAWS 7.10 Beta

  • From: Moe Enguillado <enguillado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 20:23:42 -0700

Hello. I also have been using this and have not had any problems out of the ordernary with it. Just the normal XP crashes that would happen with windoweyes as well. I have them both here and use them interchangeably.

At 07:58 PM 5/29/2006 -0700, you wrote:

"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word">
hi. I'm using the 7.1 beta and over all it works nicely for me. I've only had one really bad experience with it, but that was my computer's fault.