[bct] Re: JAWS 7.1 preview

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:26:43 -0800

Jake,

I hope you got your projects finished successfully. I finally finished my video
file project; I ended up with 6 gig of MP3 files, and it took a few hours for
my backup software to copy them from my second hard drive to the third drive
which is my backup for personal stuff. What a chore, but what a relief to get
it finished! I even managed to put those MP3 files on data CD's with the
Premiere CD burner, so now they can be heard on the Victor Reader classic.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss