[bct] Re: I've given up on GMail

  • From: Mike Busboom <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:11:55 +0100

I'd heard that The Bat was good.  Maybe I will give it a try soon.

Thanks for all the feedback,

At 04:56 PM 2/18/2006, you wrote:
Hello, I personally like The Bat! Its verry custimizable and there are
hotkeys for almost anything, for custimizing stuff, just look at the
reply separater at the bottom of this next line.
ON 2/18/2006 at 9:53 Kenneth Reed said
Hi Mike,  good choise.
When I was at Nasa The center got eudora.  It works the best of any
email program I've ever used.
Regards Ken

At 09:22 AM 2/18/2006, you wrote: >This note is just to say that I've given up on GMail as my primary >mailing address for mailing list subscriptions. I found it largely >inaccessible and I never knew if the messages I sent would ever make >it to the Blind Cool Tech list. So I'm back to Eudora, using my own >domain and can now, hopefully, more reliably converse with all of you. > >My best to everyone, > >Mike > >

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.11/264 - Release Date: 2/17/2006