[bct] Re: I've given up on GMail

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:33:44 -0500

What program is:
"the bat"
I have never heard of that one?

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of farhan khan
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:57 AM
To: Kenneth Reed
Subject: [bct] Re: I've given up on GMail

Hello, I personally like The Bat! Its verry custimizable and there are
hotkeys for almost anything, for custimizing stuff, just look at the reply
separater at the bottom of this next line.
ON 2/18/2006 at 9:53 Kenneth Reed said
Hi Mike,  good choise.
When I was at Nasa The center got eudora.  It works the best of any email
program I've ever used.
Regards Ken