[bct] Re: I've given up on GMail

  • From: farhan khan <farhan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kenneth Reed <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:56:40 -0600

Hello, I personally like The Bat! Its verry custimizable and there are
hotkeys for almost anything, for custimizing stuff, just look at the
reply separater at the bottom of this next line.
ON 2/18/2006 at 9:53 Kenneth Reed said
Hi Mike,  good choise.
When I was at Nasa The center got eudora.  It works the best of any
email program I've ever used.
Regards Ken