[bct] Re: It's Here!!

  • From: Mike Busboom <mbusboom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:35:08 +0100

Congratulations on your podcast, Kerri. I have subscribed and look forward to future offerings. Way to go!

At 05:31 AM 09/02/2006, you wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, after several weeks of trying I believe I've finally succeeded in recording and publishing a podcast! The very first episode of Kerri Live from Everywhere was published about an hour ago and now you can go check it out. If you have a podcatcher, copy this feed into it: <http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe>http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe If not, go to: <http://www.gcast.com/u/krismee>http://www.gcast.com/u/krismee
I only have one episode out now, the test recording I made last night, but there are more in the works. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop me an email. Thanks and hope this works, Kerri