[bct] Re: It's Here!!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:43:10 -0500

Congrats, Kerri.
I can't wait to hear it.
Lynnette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kerri Regan
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; National
talk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:31 PM
  Subject: [bct] It's Here!!

  Ladies and gentlemen, after several weeks of trying I believe I've finally
succeeded in recording and publishing a podcast! The very first episode of
Kerri Live from Everywhere was published about an hour ago and now you can go
check it out. If you have a podcatcher, copy this feed into it:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe If not, go to: http://www.gcast.com/u/krismee
  I only have one episode out now, the test recording I made last night, but
there are more in the works. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop me
an email. Thanks and hope this works, Kerri