[bct] Re: Is the talent show just for members of BCT?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:36:40 -0600

Pam, you bring up a good point about new members on the list not knowing
people and not being able to guess who they were.  What I had Intended
to do, after we have had a chance to guess, is to email a list of the
names of people who played each song.  That way, you can get to know
them even if after the fact.  This is only way I know of to have our
cake and eat it too.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Neal