[bct] Re: Is the talent show a guess or should I give each person credit?

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:03:57 -0800

MessageLet's guess!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Ewers
  To: Bct
  Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:39 AM
  Subject: [bct] Is the talent show a guess or should I give each person credit?

  After listening to most of the submissions of the talent show, I think the
people who have suggested that it will be hard, if not impossible, to guess who
people are, have a very good point.  Many of the musical selections are
instrumental and the spoken word submissions require that you know the sound of
the person's voice.  Some voices will be known as a result of former podcasts
they have made, but the music will be quite hard to guess.  So, let's take a
vote.

  Do we want to first guess and then have a list of who did what, or do we want
to have each person identified in the talent show podcast?  This is, after all,
a democracy.  So, what's your vote.  The first 25 people who vote win a prize.
What is the prize, you ask?  Well, it's knowing that you were one of the first
25 people to vote.  Hmmm, I do smell a rat here.

  Neal Ewers
  Ravenswood Productions
  Local phone:  608-277-1995
  Toll Free:  888-544-8332