[bct] Re: Is the talent show a guess or should I give each person credit?

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:37:45 -0800

I don't see the pointof trying to guess who someone is when I have nothing
to go on that would tell me who they are.  I have a friend who has submitted
a musical number to the talent show, but he doesn't participate on the list
and just listens to some of the podcasts.  There is no way for anyone who
doesn't know this person and that he submitted a musical number to guess who
he is.  Maybe when we do our fourth anual talent show it might be fun to do
some guessing.