[bct] Re: Is the talent show a guess or should I give each person credit?

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:17:05 -0500

At 12:39 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
After listening to most of the submissions of the talent show, I think the people who have suggested that it will be hard, if not impossible, to guess who people are, have a very good point. Many of the musical selections are instrumental and the spoken word submissions require that you know the sound of the person's voice. Some voices will be known as a result of former podcasts they have made, but the music will be quite hard to guess. So, let's take a vote.

Do we want to first guess and then have a list of who did what, or do we want to have each person identified in the talent show podcast? This is, after all, a democracy. So, what's your vote. The first 25 people who vote win a prize. What is the prize, you ask? Well, it's knowing that you were one of the first 25 people to vote. Hmmm, I do smell a rat here.

Neal Ewers Ravenswood Productions Local phone: 608-277-1995 Toll Free: 888-544-8332 Email: <mailto:neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.ravenswood.org