[bct] Re: Is it me or is the connection slooooooooow?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:39:25 -0500

You might want to just try the site www.yousendit.com . Sometimes, that works better.
Just send the email to blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "BlindCoolTech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:29 AM
Subject: [bct] Is it me or is the connection slooooooooow?

Hey all.
I've been trying to upload my first attempt at a podcast to Larrys site but am having difficulties: If i can connect at all either the transfer moves at a crawl or i get all kinds of error messages. The last one i had using Ftp voyager was an error opening a binary connection to the site and other errors include "Error when writing to file" and such. I assume i'm doing something very wrong as others apparently are able to upload their podcasts, so what obvious thing am i missing?
Thanks for any and all help.
--
/Krister