[bct] Re: Is anyone still here?

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:31:18 -0400

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Is anyone still here?

Am I here? Are you here? Is Bill here? Is George here? How about little
Susie, is she here? How can we tell where we are? How can we tell whose
here? How do we know whose not here? And what if we are somewhere inbetween
here and there? And what if we are there but not here? We have to be
somewhere don't we? And if we're not here we must be there. But where is
there anyway? Could we be out east, west, north or south or maybe right
where we are. Or we might be up or down, in or out, but on the other hand if
we are neither up, down, east, west north, or south then maybe we are right
here! Or maybe we're not anywhere?