[bct] Re: Is anyone still here?

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:26:21 -0400

Am I here? Are you here? Is Bill here? Is George here? How about little Susie, is she here? How can we tell where we are? How can we tell whose here? How do we know whose not here? And what if we are somewhere inbetween here and there? And what if we are there but not here? We have to be somewhere don't we? And if we're not here we must be there. But where is there anyway? Could we be out east, west, north or south or maybe right where we are. Or we might be up or down, in or out, but on the other hand if we are neither up, down, east, west north, or south then maybe we are right here! Or maybe we're not anywhere?