[bct] Is Kristian on the list?

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:55:50 +0100

Hi.  If Kristian is on the list, I just wanted to let him know how much I
enjoyed his podcast about his house.  Also, I wondered if he has produced a
podcast talking a bit more about himself, because if so I guess I missed it.  I
tried to send a message to Kristian  at his email address but it keeps bouncing
back, so I thought I would try the list.  If Kristian is not on the list and if
anyone has his correct email address, could you please let me have it.

Thanks

Regards

Donna