[bct] Iriver and rockbox demo?

  • From: "CEB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:23:58 -0600

hi all,

I am new to the list and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a demo
of Rockbox on the Iriver IHP-120 and the Voicebox script to create .talk files
which allow the Rockbox to speak the menus and file names.  I have been using
my Iriver for a few months and love the player and could not live without
rockbox.  the voicebox script is also very easy to use and there has been some
significant changes done to it in the past few days.  If people are interested
in the demo, I thought I might give this whole podcasting thing a try.