[bct] Re: Iriver H340 review.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:35:12 -0800

I agree with the comments about not worrying about sound quality. I for one get very tired of hearing endless comments about how rotten the sound is; I'd rather the podcaster just get on with it and say what they need to say. I admit I don't always shut up about sound quality either so I am saying this to myself as much as anyone else. I also tend to speed up some podcasts because I get impatient when the reviews drag on and are too slow paced. But again, mine can be too slow too.