[bct] Re: Iriver H340 review.

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:46:07 -0000

Yes Christian I did listen to your Microwave review and it was very good, How mutch did you get it for? I will have to go to the cobolt website and see how mutch their one is going for. I know that the one you demonstrated is discontinued but It would be interesting to compare prices. One more thing which I keep meaning to ask you, where is your acsent from I am trying to place it, It sounds Northern, I am guessing Yourkshire, am I right?
Riz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>