[bct] Iriver H340 review.

  • From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:17:31 -0000

Hi guys, I just finished up a review of this fantastic player, I have to admit I've managed to do a better job of this one, tried not to mess it up too badly, I actually used this recorder/player to record this review, using the iriver firmware, I do have rockbox installed and running on it quite happily, a review of rockbox and it's features will be done as soon as this one has gone up. I'd like to thank you all for your feedback on the reviews I've done so far, may there be many more to come!