[bct] Re: Iriver

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:21:58 -0400

I purchased the H120 and have bee extremely happy with rockbox.
You can get it at www.rockbox.org and if you have any questions
or problems feel free to post to the list or email me directly. I
would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

On 12:27 PM, Kery Collins wrote:
> Hi all,
> My name is Kerry, I am a new member to the list. I had some questions
> regarding the Iriver. I just ordered an Iriver H140 its the 40 gig unit.
> Does anyone Know where I can get the accessible firmware. I was also
> wondering if there are any pod casts or tutorials out there teaching how to
> use the Iriver. Any help would be appreciated thank you very much for any
> help.
> Regards,
> Kerry Collins

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace