[bct] Re: Irish And American Cultures Collide On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:08:09 -0600

If you don't care about a post that is made here or just don't have an interest in a specific topic, delete it and move on like most people do. You're honestly the first one that has openly voiced a complaint about it, so my basic premis is that if you don't like it, just delete. There's plenty going on with this list to get hung up on one message from one person.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at