[bct] Re: Ipoder, a'h'h'h'h'h'h'gain!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:32:37 -0600

Mary, lol lol!  I understand about programs disappearing into thin space.
Having queued many records up at our high school and college radio station, I
understood the term in concept form.  What I didn't understand and still don't
is why the ipodder finishes downloading and many programs are still queued.  I
have gone through and deleted all the duplicate programs redownloaded during my
many attempts to get the new ones.  I think I have things cleaned up now but
who on Earth knows.  Oh yeah, after the ipodder finishes downloading there are
also still programs remaining in the queue to be downloaded.  When I look in
the subscriptions programs list they have to down load rather than skip tags on
them, all except for Stephen's.  For some reason I cannot understand when I tag
his shows to be downloaded they always get changed back to skips after the
catch up or get it now commands.  I wonder if Jeff might tell us whether or not
anything has been done in the new, fresh Juice to deal with this problem?

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness