[bct] Re: Ipoder Scheduler

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:15:36 -0800

To use the scheduler, you need to open the dialog, then push space bar to check
the box to enable the scheduler; then turn on your mouse or Jaws cursor in
IPodder, then move up and down the screen to find the list box to choose 12
hours, 8 hours, and so on. The most often you can schedule is 30 minutes
between checks. I found that if I kept the Jaws cursor off, but tabbed to OK,
then shift-tabbed to go backwards in the scheduler dialog, that it found the
list box for scheduler time intervals without my needing to turn on the Jaws