[bct] Re: Ipoder Again

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 01:35:27 -0600

Hi Adam:
Well, I can't figure out quite what's going on because the Ipoder seems to be
downloading the same programs again.  I went in to check if yours have been
downloaded and they hadn't so I made sure they were set too download and
pressed F5.  Now they are still waiting to be downloaded and everything else I
had previously spent almost all day downloading seems to be downloading again.
Wow, does this make any sense to anyone at all?  Lol!