[bct] Re: Ipoder

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:48:11 -0500

Man, the best thing you can do with iTunes is uninstall it. Its only purpose that is remotely useful to a blind user is to transfer content to an iPod. Get a Book Port for your reading and podcasts and just copy the podcasts over to it with Windows Explorer.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>